Sunday 13 January 2013

An ultimate Playa del Carmen fishing experience

Playa del Carmen, a small town in Mexico is famous for its deep sea fishing opportunities, and an excellent destination to get surprised. The area is well-known for its breathtaking Mayan ruins and fantastic diving, but fishing is ranked extremely high. A lot of anglers from different areas of the world come to the town to swim in the waters and enjoy an ultimate fishing experience. I recently visited Playa del Carmen Fishing where I found a lot of opportunities to catch a good amount of fish.

Fishing Reservation Central helped me to find that perfect charter, Marlin Magic, featured with outriggers, fighting chairs, fishing rods, rest room, bedroom, VHF radio and wheelchair accessible. I booked the charter online through the agency's website and paid $850 USD for 8 hour trip as I wanted to enjoy as much as possible with my friends. The agency also told me about the best seasons to catch Marlin and Sailfish as they are seen in abundance during March to July.

We caught so many species in the Riviera Maya as it was a fantastic location for fishing as told by the staff of Fishing Reservation Central. They told us the reason behind its popularity is the pure geography that it is a channel between the island and the coast of Cozumel which creates a perfect home for fish. The huge and stunning, billfish migrate through the channel during the summer and spring.

Wow! It was such a thrilling experience to catch a large fish in the beautiful destination like Playa del Carmen. Cancun fishing trip is my next plan for a holiday. Hopefully, my next trip will be as fantastic and enjoyable as the discussed one. I will keep my fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment