Wednesday 9 January 2013

My first Cabo Fishing experience was outstanding

After dreaming of this opportunity for so long, Cabo offered me the first fishing experience. Today, I would like to share my fishing experience with you all as it was superb in the deep sea of beautiful Cabo San Lucas, in Baja California Sur. The city is popular for its fishing spots like San Jaime Bank, Golden Gate Bank, Finger Bank, Lighthouse, Cabrillo Seamount, Gordo Banks, Vinorama Canyon, and more. I went for Cabo Fishing last weekend with my friends, and it was one of the most delightful trips that I ever had in my life. Fishing in the Sea of Cortez was like a heavenly experience as the place is well-known for the most biologically diverse species.

Fishing Reservation Central, a booking agency for charters helped us a lot in making our trip truly memorable and enjoyable. They assisted in finding a right boat at the most competitive price by offering an extensive collection of charters in Mexico. The boat we hired was the Blue Sky with super panga 23', 6 fishing rods on board and single Honda 90 hp. We paid $300 USD for 8 hour trip as we wanted to use our maximum time fishing in the deep blue sea.

We caught Swordfish, Sailfish, Blue & Black Marlin, Wahoo, Rooster-fish, Snapper and Grouper using the fishing rods. I was little disappointed for not getting that muscular Mako Shark, but rest everything was fantastic. Hopefully, my next Panama fishing trip will provide me an opportunity to catch Mako Shark and I am eagerly waiting for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment