Friday 18 January 2013

Panama fishing is the most rejuvenating experiences of my life


Fishing is one of the most healing and exciting experiences of my life and rewarded me with free dinner many times. My recent trip to Costa Rica and Panama was fantastic as it offered me with a great opportunity to catch species like Sailfish, Rooster Fish, Black Marlin, Dorado and many more. Costa Rica is a popular attraction of Central America, bordered with Panama to the southeast, Nicaragua to the north, the Caribbean Sea to its east and the Pacific Ocean to its west. Panama is another remarkable country located in the Central America, with lots of fishing spots and opportunities for anglers.

Costa Rica is popular for high-jumping Tarpon, giant Marlin and record-class Snook, and I was the lucky one to witness all of them. Thanks to the exclusive charter services of Fishing Reservation central, a company to book fishing charters, based in Mexico. It helped me to find the most economical and suitable boat for Costa Rica fishing. After dreaming of such an exciting opportunity for so long, the company helped me to live my dream.

I have never seen such a colossal variety of species in my life, but my trip to these two beautiful places was phenomenal. The crew members were also extremely polite, and helping and their spirit of laughter and friendship was just incredible. I loved the way they provide help to their guests and assist them finding a monster fish. It was simply the unforgettable fishing ever, rejuvenating and relaxing.

Imagine catching Wahoo, Jacks, Yellow fin Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Rooster-fish and Snapper while enjoying a Panama Fishing trip. Panama has fish species in abundance and a lot of other things to offer its guests like peaceful beaches, luxurious resorts, delicious cuisine and recreational activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment